So I almost quoted you the whole dang song... As my family knows the Muppet Movie is one of my favorites, especially the soundtrack. If you need me to I can sing you most any song from that movie a cappella. Seriously, call me up. I can give you an ear full! :) And if you haven't seen it- rent it NOW! I'm not sure it's on DVD but brush the dust off the VHS and watch it. You won't regret it!
But my little buddy Patrick is moving right along. The more he moves the more Rebecca feels her little territory is challenged. She's happy now and excited... A few days ago he pulled himself over and up on her couch and these are the pix...
No surface is safe, so watch yourself!!! :) He has been known to steal food out of other's mouths, lift full gallons of milk in a single tug, grab his sister's fork on the way to her mouth and wake up at 3:30am just to say he beat the birds!
Check back soon, but for right now I've got to be movin' right along duhdahdum duhdahdum...

5 comments:
oh too cute...he is getting more adorable by the second...i just have to get my hands on him!!
Glad everyone is feeling better. Stay well!
Granny says "GO PATRICK GO!"
I love the pics so does Grandma!!! Post again please!!
Post a Comment