Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kicking back

We spent today at home.
Thought I'd share some cute pix and video of the kids...


With Grandpa here, Patrick is tad distracted by the t.v.... Grandpa kept having to draw his attention to the task at hand.


Patrick is also the sensitive type of baby. In case you don't get it- Grandpa hides the paper, Patrick cries, paper returned = happy baby.


Finally, the red pepper spin really got both kids spun up...

Grandpa is spinning his red pepper spice bottle to get both kids through dinner so mommy can eat. Rebecca thought it was funny. Patrick laughs when she does... or is he crying? You be the judge.

1 comment:

tod said...

Too cute! Wish I was there!Patrick is REALLY sooo BIG! I can't believe how much he has grown-up! I think Rebecca and Patrick are little hot peppers...Maybe they'll take after their grandparents and like their food HOT, HOT, HOT!

Love, Granny